......The Emerald Heart
Supporting women in integrativecancer care....
Below are links to organizations offering
free gifts to women with cancer.
May they be blessed!
1. Bethesda Skin Care offers a free
bar of pure natural soap as part of
their Melanie Project.
2. Cup with Love offers free love-ly
teacups filled up with various notions.
3. Gaila Fund offers free elgant,stylish
hats (that wrap) for women in chemotherapy.
(these hats can also be purchased & worn
by any woman who wants a beautiful
& unigue headpiece, for herself or as
a gift, to help fund the free program).
4. Good Wishes Program from France Luxe
offers a wide choice of lovely free headwraps
& scarves for women in chemotherapy or with
any hair thinning due to illness or treatment.
(These stylish offerings also are wonderful
to purchase for any woman, with or without hair!)
5. Cleaning For A Reason offers free house cleaning to
women in cancer treatment, once a month for 4 months.
Caviat: They have a huge demand and may have a long
waiting list, depending on local area contracts with
cleaning services. Solution: If you have or know of a
cleaning service in your area, you can ask them to contact
Cleaning For A Reason to be part of their program.
6. MyLifeLine.org Cancer Foundation: (also on our Links page)
offers free, personal websites for individuals with cancer and
their caregivers. Be sure to visit their Laughing Medicine page
for a list of movies to make you laugh while you heal.
7. The Whimsical Mystic (also in Providers, Energy Healing). Distance group and individual healings. firstname.lastname@example.org/Facebook page: Free Distance Healing Project.
The Emerald Heart Cancer Foundation neither recommends nor endorses any particular treatment, whether complementary, alternative, or conventional. Treatment choices are personal and should always be made in consultation with your physician or other health care provider.